How To Find Investors And Tips For Crowdfunding: Strategies For Startups (New Edition): Find Investors Online

7.30

Price: $7.30
(as of Sep 29,2022 04:26:17 UTC – Details)


That is correct. Approximately 90% of startups fail, leaving only 10% to thrive. There are numerous factors that will help your startup idea become the business you’ve always wanted. You’ll need a fantastic idea that is unique in your industry, as well as investors for your startup. You must have both a business and a marketing plan. Most importantly, you must understand how to raise capital and find investors.

The approach taken in this book greatly diversifies the sources of capital available to an early-stage startup. t is the core of the startup funding curriculum taught to entrepreneurs at the MIT Enterprise Forum and has been used—in the real world—by hundreds of founders to raise many millions of dollars.
This book tackles this problem head-on with brilliant insights and tools that provide founders with a far more complete funding approach – especially empowering first-time founders with bold ideas. With this method, startups also have the tools to diversify their investors and even thrive when traditional funding sources dry up – as they have with the 2020 global pandemic.
Buy this book now.

ASIN‏:‎B09GW5SNXL
Publication date‏:‎September 21, 2021
Language‏:‎English
File size‏:‎47774 KB
Text-to-Speech‏:‎Enabled
Screen Reader‏:‎Supported
Enhanced typesetting‏:‎Enabled
X-Ray‏:‎Not Enabled
Word Wise‏:‎Not Enabled
Print length‏:‎526 pages
Lending‏:‎Enabled

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “How To Find Investors And Tips For Crowdfunding: Strategies For Startups (New Edition): Find Investors Online”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart